Friday 16 December 2016

Editing Day 1

1. This is a low angle shot of the car driving up onto the drive of the couple's new home. I edited the brightness and saturation of this shot to make it appear brighter and happier to denote the equilibrium of the storyline.

2. Again, I have edited the brightness and saturation in order to make it appear bright and sunny.

3. I edited the brightness of this shot in order to make the house appear brighter and to set a more upbeat atmosphere. This is very typical of horror film trailers as it shows the normality of their lives before the problem. 

4. Again, I altered the brightness of this shot in order to remove the dark shadowing.  I also altered the colour of this shot, making the colours stand out more prominently. 

5. In this shot I altered the brightness slightly in order to make the two characters the focal point of the shot. I wanted them to stand out against a darker background to denote the main characters. I did not need to edit these shots too much as the lighting was not much of a problem and the natural colours did not need filtering or editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment