Friday 22 January 2016

Contents Page Evaluation

My Final Contents Page:

 
 
 
I am very happy with how my contents page turned out in the end. It matches with the genre of my magazine and also the colour scheme matches the front page cover. The deep purple colour matches with  the rock genre, as well as it being a unisex colour. I have two columns of writing on either side of the page, both with details of what's inside the magazine. I have also included a bad index to inform the reader of what bands are included, as well as a plethora of images of artists featured. In my main image used, the model is wearing dark clothing which allows her to match with the magazine theme and has connotations of rock/mystery. The title is written in large letters to inform the audience what this page is. I placed a large purple banner across the top of the page in order to highlight the magazine's name, issue and page title. The font is written in both black and white writing which again matches with the overall theme. My contents page has a variety of typical conventions such as the images, layout of page titles and the overall layout of the page. I feel that my contents page is of a high standard and the photographs used are excellent quality. The overall appearance of the page is professional and I am very pleased with the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment